Each Zooper Safari™ Classroom Kit includes everything needed for 25 students to complete a Zooper Adventure:
Note* This product contains both digital products (available for download once your order has been processed) and physical products (shipped to you separately). You will also have the option of having all of your digital products shipped to you in a USB flashdrive.
1. Lesson Plans - 9 Lessons (1 introductory, 1 for each Zooper Behavior (7), and 1 review lesson filled with a variety of activities. You'll have the option to print black and white lesson plans or use a colorful, interactive platform on your computer or tablet. Both versions available to you digitally with your Zooper Safari™ Classroom Kit.
2. Hands-On Reinforcement Activities - Creative, optional activities for each lesson. Everything from creating paper binoculars, to making healthy, edible turtles, to drawing triangular tigers.
3. Printable Student Materials - Designed to be printed in full color or black and white, our grade-level appropriate Student Journals, Coloring Pages, and Activity Templates are sure to delight students of all ages.
4. Review Activities – We’ve devoted the entirety of Lesson 9 to Review Activities and Games that will make reviewing ALL of the Zooper Safari™ lessons a ton of fun! Whether it’s playing the Zooper Safari™ Adventure Board Game (we recommend printing and laminating the Game Board in full color!), playing Zooper Safari™ Bingo, or discovering and reporting about your own Featured Creature and Zooper Behavior with the My Featured Creature Report template, your students won’t want to stop reviewing!
1. The Adventure Manual – every adventure needs a manual and this one provides full instructions on how to best use the Zooper Safari™ curriculum and activities. Also, includes an Introductory Parent Letter.
3. Zooper Safari™ Map (full-color, 12-piece, 44”x25.5”) – create a super easy, amazing bulletin board with the Zooper Safari™ map that you can use as a colorful focal point in your classroom.
4. Unique Awards - 25 Compass tokens and 25 Globe tokens you can use to award students as they complete the curriculum.
5. LaceLink™ Lanyards – Students can proudly display awards they've earned by wearing them on their very own Lacelink™ Lanyard! (25 red links and 25 black laces)
6. Zooper Safari™ Kid Explorer Stickers – Your students will thoroughly relate to Marco, Amelia and Lewis, our adventure guides, and will want to be leaders towards Zooper Behavior too! (30 Stickers)
7. Featured Creature Stickers – Award a sticker when a journal is completed, or for the display of a Zooper Behavior (30 of each featured creature – 210 total stickers).
8. Zooper Safari™ Game Tokens (6 Tennis shoe tokens) – To be used with the Zooper Safari™ Game Board Review Activity.